Las Vegas Real Estate News
Ever wanted to know what the market is up to? Look no further than our Las Vegas Real Estate News page sharing information on the current trends in our market.
- Southern Nevada housing prices take rare monthly dip
- A gated community in Las Vegas for a home on wheels
- Expanding master-planned community in northwest valley draws crowds of potential homebuyers
- US home sales fell 0.4 percent in May amid inventory crunch
- Las Vegas home prices could reach new peak ‘sometime later this year’
- US home sales fell 2.5 percent in April
- Historic Reno neighborhood tops preservation list
- Why don’t people who can’t afford housing just move where it’s cheaper?
- Campaign to preserve Paradise Palms neighborhood enters second phase
- Council to revisit possible Badlands development
- Las Vegas home prices up 16 percent from last year
- Anonymous Owner, LLC: Why it has become so easy to hide in the housing market
- Developer confident that luxury apartments will make splash in Chinatown
- Road to homeownership gets rockier this spring as rates rise
- Zillow is getting into the home-flipping business
New Home News Henderson and Las Vegas
A great source for Las Vegas Real Estate News in home buying. Feel free to contact me with any questions below.
[inbound_forms id=”14077″ name=”Contact Cantafford2wait”]