Las Vegas Real Estate News
Ever wanted to know what the market is up to? Look no further than our Las Vegas Real Estate News page sharing information on the current trends in our market.
- Road to homeownership gets rockier this spring as rates rise
- Zillow is getting into the home-flipping business
- Las Vegas housing supply remains tight; average sales price again increases
- County to request millions in federal housing funds
- Commercial real estate attorney: Without litigators, negotiations are vulnerable
- Photos: A look inside Jerry Lewis’ Scotch 80s house for sale in Las Vegas
- What to expect from the housing market this spring
- Hashtag open house: Real estate industry rethinking how it markets luxury housing
- California housing problems are spilling into Nevada
- Historic Nevada divorce house may be moved for redevelopment
- Bricklayers think they’re safe from robots. But are they?
- Shrinking housing supply is ‘catching up to’ Las Vegas
- Developer brings a movie and dining best-of to southwest Las Vegas
- Local advocates for the homeless have big hopes for tiny homes
- Court ruling fails to curb development plans at former Badlands golf course
New Home News Henderson and Las Vegas
A great source for Las Vegas Real Estate News in home buying. Feel free to contact me with any questions below.
[inbound_forms id=”14077″ name=”Contact Cantafford2wait”]